Let your visitors self-service sign-in by scanning a QR code with their smartphones.
Compared to our iPad sign-in solution, the QR sign-in is completely contact-free and doesn't require any hardware to set up.
How to set-up QR code sign-in?
- Create your sign-in web page. Scanning the QR code will lead the customer to a web page where they can sign-in. This web page is called the Visit Planner and it takes less than a minute to create it. Create your Visit Planner to get started.
- Set opening hours. Sign-in will only be available during your set opening hours. Edit your open times from the Opening Hours settings.
- Enable remote sign-in. In the Visit Planner settings you can turn on remote sign-in to allow visitors to sign in via QR code.
- Print and place the QR code. Click PRINT POSTER to download the QR code PDF. Print it out and place it for your customers to see.
- Place the QR code on your location's door, walls, or anywhere else you want your customers to start sign-in. Your customers can then scan the code and get in line!
- Your clerks will see the signed-in visitors in the Service View's waitlist. An automatic label named "from website" is added to distinguish the visitor from other types of sign-ups.
OPTIONAL: SMS text message notifications
Ask the customer to enter their phone number during sign-in to send them customized automatic SMS text messages.
- The visitor will receive a text message informing them that they have successfully been added to the queue. Once it's time for service, they will receive a second text message notifying of their turn and to which desk or room to go.
- The visitor and clerk can also chat via text messaging if further communication is needed.