Assigning the correct role to your team members is vital because each role serves a different purpose.
On the Team Page and in the Team Member Details, you can assign the following roles: Clerk, Location Manager, Administrator, and Owner.
CLERKS can fully use the Service View and all of its features, but they have limited access to the rest of the dashboard:
- From the Overview tab, clerks can see the "Today" view and Daily Reports for any date
- From the Data Insights tab, clerks can view the History Log
LOCATION MANAGERS have the ability to configure the visitor flow and look at statistics.
- From the Overview tab, location managers can see Daily and Weekly Reports for the locations they are assigned to
- From the Data Insights tab, location managers can view the History Log and statistics (Visitor Volumes, Location Performance, Team Performance)
- From the Locations tab, location managers have a wide variety of options to manage queue service and the Qminder setup
ADMINISTRATORS have all the capabilities of location managers. In addition, they can see Daily and Weekly reports for all locations. They can also add and remove locations and have access to the Account Setup and Billing settings.
The OWNER is like an administrator but cannot be removed by any other Team Member.
Clerks and Location Managers are restricted to the specific locations they have been assigned to. Administrators and Owners are not limited to any location and can switch between all of the available locations.
Learn more: Add, remove or edit Team Members