Watch the following video on how to set up your Apple TV with Qminder:
Installing the TV app
To install the Qminder TV app, go to the Apple store on your Apple TV. Search for Qminder and download it.
Open the Qminder app which is now listed in your list of apps. You will see a code that allows you to connect your device with the Qminder system.
Pairing the TV with Qminder
To pair the TV with your Qminder account, log in to the Qminder dashboard on your computer.
Click on the "Locations" tab at the bottom left of the dashboard. Select the location you wish to connect the Apple TV to. On the next page, select the "TVS" tab at the top.
Enter the pairing code displayed on your TV in the "Pairing Code" field at the bottom of this page.
In the "TVS" tab of your location, click on the TV you wish to configure.
The TV settings hold the following options for you:
- Name - Edit the name of the TV to differentiate between multiple TVs
2. Clear Tickets - Configure how the names on the screen are cleared from the list.
There are two options:
- After calling - names will disappear from the TV screen after calling
- After serving - names will remain highlighted on the TV screen for the duration of service and will disappear only after service.
3. Visible Lines - Choose which lines are displayed on the TV by selecting the lines from the drop-down menu.
For example, if you want to display on the waiting room TV only the registration and appointment service lines, then you can set the TV to only display customers who are queued for that one service line.
4. Notification View - Display the name of the line when a visitor is being called.