Watch the following video on how to set up your TV with Qminder.
After pairing Apple TV with your Qminder location go to Dashboard > Location > TVs and click on the TV.
1. You can edit the name of the TV to differentiate between multiple TVs.
2. You can configure how the names on the TV are cleared from the list. Under Clear Tickets there are two options:
- After calling - names will disappear from the TV screen after calling
- After serving - names will remain highlighted on the TV screen for the duration of service and will disappear only after service.
3. You can choose which lines are displayed on the TV by ticking the box in front of the line name. For example, if you want a separate TV display for a particular service, then you can set the TV to only display customers who are queued for that one service line.