After pairing Apple TV with your Qminder location go to Dashboard > Locations > TVs and click on the TV.
1. You can edit the name of the TV to differentiate between multiple TVs.
2. You can configure how the names on the TV are cleared from the list. Under Clear Tickets there are two options:
- After calling - names will disappear from the TV screen after calling
- After serving - names will remain highlighted on the TV screen for the duration of service and will disappear only after service.
3. You can choose which lines are displayed on the TV by clicking under Visible Lines and selecting the lines from the drop-down menu.
For example, if you want a separate TV display for a particular service, then you can set the TV to only display customers who are queued for that one service line.