Your customers can line up by entering their name on the Qminder Sign-In iPad App. You can connect as many Sign-In iPads as you want. This is determined by your business arrangement.
NB! Qminder iPad app requires iOS 12 or above.
1. DOWNLOAD THE APP
Download Qminder Sign-In App on the App Store, and open the app to see a 4-digit pairing code.
2. CONNECT THE IPAD
Make sure you have accessibility as Location Manager or Administrator.
- Log into Qminder.
- Click on the Locations tab (the second icon from the bottom on the sidebar).
- Click on the location's name where you wish to add the iPad to.
- On the next page choose IPADS from the menu.
- Then click on Add iPad and type in the 4 digit pairing code from the iPad app.
3. CUSTOMIZE THE SIGN-IN FLOW
Once you have connected your iPad to Qminder, you can edit the sign-in flow to best suit your location's business needs. Check our configuration guide on how to customize the iPad's sign-in flow!
More than one Sign-In iPad is recommended if:
- Your business area is big and has many entrances.
- Your business has heavy traffic (more than 300 customers a day) and expect busy hours.
- You are an event organizer, and you expect a number of guests to check-in in a short period of time.
4. LOCK THE APP
In order to prevent visitors from exiting the app or interacting with the other functions of the iPad, use Guided Access to limit the usage of the iPad to only the sign-in app: Apple's official guide on how to set up Guided Access