Qminder's Overview page takes all the action from the Service View and compiles it into a clear summary.
You can always get to the Overview by clicking on the Qminder logo in the top-left corner of the dashboard.
Clerks can see the daily information from the current day and their performance data from the day before. Location managers and administrators can also see statistics from the previous week.
The Today view gives a quick recap of the current service situation. Numbers are updated in real time:
- Waiting — how many visitors are in queue.
- Busy clerks — how many clerks are serving.
- Served — how many visitors have been served.
After serving your first visitor, the Overview will display a message detailing your served visitor count and average service time.
Overview gives even more insight when you click on one of the number categories.
TIP: If you notice that a clerk has forgotten to finish service, click on the visitor's name and mark them as served on the next screen by clicking on the green "Mark Served" button.
The Yesterday view uses the gathered data from the day before to give an overview of all the activity that has happened on that day.
NB: In the top-right corner, you can choose between All locations and Current location. This option is only available if the user has access to more than one location.
In addition, Qminder also provides graphs depicting Hourly Visits and Clerk Time Spent.
Clerk Time Spent
TIP: The Clerk Time Spent numbers are especially useful for checking how you're doing compared to your coworkers.
- The Last Week view is only available to location manager and administrator users.
- The Last Week view is similar to the Yesterday view, but consists of data gathered from the previous week instead of just the previous day, and also offers more statistics and graphs.
- You can choose between data from either the current location or all locations.