- Credit card is the preferred payment method;
- We also accept wire transfers from clients who subscribe for annual plan.
Paying with credit card
The easiest and quickest way to start using Qminder is to subscribe via credit card.
1. Go to the subscribe page of Qminder. NB! Only Administrator and Owner users have access.
2. Choose between the subscription plans of Standard and Pro. Check here to learn more about the pricing model.
3. Select to be billed monthly or annually.
4. Fill in the credit card details.
5. Click subscribe.
That's it! You can now start using Qminder.
After successfully subscribing, the account owner will receive an email with the payment receipt. If your finance team would also like to receive the receipt automatically, please let us know.
Changing credit card
You can change the credit card details on the billing page by clicking Add Card. After a new card has been added successfully, you will be able to delete the outdated one. NB! Only Administrator and Owner users have access.
Wire transfers, invoices and quotes
We accept wire transfers only from annual plan clients. Once you have notified us of your wish to subscribe annually, we will issue an invoice and send it to you.
- If you require an invoice or a quote, please contact your account manager or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please send us your company's contact details, address, VAT nr (if in the EU), etc.