Your customers can line up by entering their name on the Qminder Sign-In iPad App. You can connect as many Sign-In iPads as you want. This is determined by your business arrangement.
NB! Qminder iPad app requires iOS 11 or above.
More than one Sign-In iPad is recommended if:
- Your business area is big and has many entrances.
- Your business has heavy traffic (more than 300 customers a day) and expect busy hours.
- You are an event organizer, and you expect a number of guests to check-in in a short period of time.
1. DOWNLOAD THE APP
Download Qminder Sign-In App on the App Store, and open the app to see a 4-digit pairing code.
2. CONNECT THE IPAD
Make sure you have accessibility as Location Manager or Administrator.
- Log into Qminder.
- Click on the Locations tab (the second icon from the bottom on the sidebar).
- Click on the location's name where you wish to add the iPad to.
- On the next page choose IPADS from the menu.
- Then click on Add iPad and type in the 4 digit pairing code from the iPad app.
3. CUSTOMIZE THE SIGN-IN FLOW
Once you have connected your iPad to Qminder, you can edit the sign-in flow to best suit your location's business needs. Check our configuration guide on how to customize the iPad's sign-in flow!