Watch the following video on how to set up your TV with Qminder:
After pairing Apple TV with your Qminder location go to the Locations tab and click on the location's name where the TV is located. On the next page, choose TVs from the menu and then click on the TV you wish to configure.
- Name - Edit the name of the TV to differentiate between multiple TVs
2. Clear Tickets - Configure how the names on the TV are cleared from the list.
There are two options:
- After calling - names will disappear from the TV screen after calling
- After serving - names will remain highlighted on the TV screen for the duration of service and will disappear only after service.
3. Visible Lines - Choose which lines are displayed on the TV by selecting the lines from the drop-down menu.
For example, if you want to display on the waiting room TV only the registration and appointment service lines, then you can set the TV to only display customers who are queued for that one service line.
4. Notification View - Display the name of the line when a visitor is being called.